Pd-403L200 Web Aligner Actuator Servo Edge Web Guide System
|Delivery Time||3-5 Days Based on Different Dimension|
|Transport Package||Carton Box|
Offset Pivot Guide System
Web guide system Product Overview:
The web guide system (correction device) is an automatic control system that controls and corrects the positional deviation of thin materials during high-speed conveying. It has automatic detection, automatic tracking, automatic correction and other functions. It can correct paper, film, adhesive tape, The marking lines or edges of aluminum foil, strip steel and other materials are tracked and corrected to ensure the neatness of winding and slitting.
Edge postion controller feature:
Servo Edge Postion Controller EPC-A10/LPC-A12 adopts the high-speed 32-bit CPU drive DC servo driver and no-overshot integral variable PI adjustable algorithm. It is of high deviation rectification and fast reaction. In addition, it supports three operation modes: the edge-following, line-following and center-alignment mode.
Edge postion controller function:
1. support three operation modes: edge-following, line-following and center-alignment.
2. support photoelectric sensor, ultrasonic transducer and CCD Sensor
3. detect sensor's parameters intelligently, no need to correct the sensor under most circumstances
4. automatic travel measurement, no need to limit the switch mechanically.
5. no overshot integral variable PI algorithm, high accuracy, fast reaction and less error.
6. 0.5msec super-speed of responding
7. analog quantity transducer signal 12bit AD sampling, 700,000 times of sampling per second
8. adopt FIR digital filter and return difference filter, stronger anti-interference capability and more stable signal
9. DC servo motor to push the ball screw
10. power-down memory of all the parameters at any states in the system
11.store 10 groups of parameters from different material, convenient and efficient switchover of material
12. Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese /English for menu operation
13. humanized operation, fast, simple and convenient
14.support Modbus and PLC/Human-computer networking control
The correction system refers to the technical operation adopted by the manufacturer to keep the sides of the coil neat and consistent during spraying, printing, punching, laminating, slitting or other coil winding processes. It is widely used. It has brought great benefits to the industry. Correction control has led to the emergence of industries such as steel, corrugated paper, textile, printing, labeling, labeling, paper, plastic film, building materials, cables, rubber, tires, and non-woven corrugated paper processing. Automatic control.
|PD-403L200 Web Guide System|
MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity)
2-3 days after receiving the deposit
Calculated Packing Size
EXW,FOB, CIF, etc
TT, L/C,Western Union
Country of Origin